The Hitachi PB-260E basic continuous inkjet printer is based on the same proven design concept as its predecessor the PX Series, but has been optimised for the best cost performance in stand alone coding applications.
It is equipped with a monochrome touch panel which allows for user friendly operation. The optimised printhead produces a 1 to 2-line printed image in consistently good quality – even on uneven or structured surfaces. Possible uses range from applications such as production lot numbers and production data etc.
- Easy and quick operation via an 8.9" LCD Touch Panel
- Full protection against dust and water jets (IP45, test specification IEC60529:2001)
- Viscosity control and current ink density control for stable drop formation and high quality printing
- Improved ink circulation system for stable ink return, low ink consumption and reduced solvent evaporation
- Automatic printhead cleaning
- Wide range of printing and coding functions
- Operating temperature 0 – 45 °C (JP-K69 ink)
- Global Standards: CE, C-Tick