The Hitachi PH-D460W model is a highly advanced industrial small character up to 4-line continuous inkjet (CIJ) printer, an economical solution for simpler marking and coding applications on metals, plastics, rubbers, films and paper yet maintain all the benefits of the highly successful PB-260E and PXR Series.
This Hitachi PH 4 line printer is designed to reduce solvent emission and minimise fluid usage by up to 50%, and is equipped with a unique ink circulation system that ensures continuous flow of ink without any blockages. A wide range of inks are available for printing on a variety of substrates such as food, cosmetic, pharmaceutical products etc.
- Large monochrome 8.9" LCD liquid crystal touch screen panel
- Direct touch button menu selection
- Onscreen troubleshooting guide
- Strong die-cast aluminium frame printhead
- Auto-flush during shutdown to prevent nozzle clogging
- Unique ink return system to reduce solvent evaporation
- Combination of viscosity control and density control to reduce solvent consumption and maintain high print quality
- CF card data storage, software upgrade, and data transfer functionality
- RoHS compliant 304 SS IP55 enclosure for easy integration to production lines