The MACSA iCON Laser Marking and Coding unit is a specialist small character coding laser which eliminates the cost advantage often associated with inkjet printers.
iCON is compact, clean, fast and easy to use and best of all, it uses no consumables
The latest in laser technology along with the fact that it does not need expensive spares results in a laser coding system that requires little maintenance and minimal operational costs. No headaches.
- MACSA iCON Laser Marking and Coding unit does not use ink. This means very low costs: no consumables budget and no ink system to maintain.
- iCON is unique. Now price is no longer a reason not to use a laser. iCON by Macsa delivers top quality performance at a competitive price.
- MACSA iCON Laser Marking and Coding unit will go anywhere. It is small and compact so it can be installed in the most difficult locations. And because it is a laser it can code onto both stationary and moving products. An external controller can be connected if necessary.
- iCON can be trusted. Because it is based on Macsa’s 25 years experience in laser technology it is very reliable; maintenance and repair costs are minimal.
- No surprises. An iCON print is a permanent print which will last for the lifetime of your product. And it is consistently high quality not dotty like an inkjet; moreover it works with most substrates from labels and cartons through a range of plastics to glass, wood and textiles.
- iCON is a sprinter. It uses high performance optics, powerful hardware and advanced, low overhead software to enable its core laser to meet the speeds of most production lines.
- No unwanted ink deposits and no solvent emissions. iCON enables you to keep your environment clean and minimise your carbon footprint.
- Anyone can use iCON. There is an integrated colour touch screen and the interface is intuitive with context sensitive menus which make it easy to navigate. New users learn quickly.
- No ink means no mess and a cleaner, more hygienic production environment.