The P100 Print and Apply Labelling System is the first of a new generation of print and apply labellers. British designed and built, predominantly of stainless steel and aluminium, it has been designed for today's demanding 24/7 factory.
High reliability, easy setup and modular components ensure that you get the most out of the P100 with minimal intervention. Since its launch in 2005 the P100 Print and Apply Labelling System has proved to be robust, reliable, easy to use and simple to maintain in both chilled and ambient factories all over Britain.
The optional bespoke designed IPC (industrial computer) has a rugged stainless steel, auto-ranging power supply and vandal-proof keyboard the c100 IPC that can cope with running most factory applications whilst still being able to withstand the rigours of an industrial environment. The keyboard is not fitted with visible CTRL, ALT or function keys thus making it harder for operators to tamper with the software.
- 300mm diameter label roll capacity
- Narrow footprint of only 343mm from conveyor
- Fast - can print and apply up to 50 100 x 150mm labels per minute
- Effective label path design allows slow print but fast application
- Easy to adjust ensuring simple and quick changeover for different carton sizes
- Integral alarm beacon visible from any direction
- Handles label sizes from 50 x 25 up to 100 x 300mm without changing anything on the machine
- Compatible with Direct Thermal and Thermal Transfer labels and wax, resin or economy ribbons
- Available stand-alone or with an integral conveyor for 'wheel in and go' installation
- Both side-only and side-and-end (wrap-around) label application is possible with one machine
- Porous surfaces to a maximum height of 106mm