Applying pre-printed labels to your products is not a problem for the P140 Pre-Printed Label Applicator. Designed for high reliability within fast-moving 24/7 factories the P140 Applicator will apply rolls of labels up to 300mm diameter at speeds of up to 100 products per minute.
Predominantly manufactured from aluminium and stainless steel and easy to wipe down, it is ideal for high-hygiene sites such as pharmaceutical or food plants. High reliability, easy setup and modular components ensure that you get the most out of the P140 with minimal intervention.
The optional bespoke designed IPC has a rugged stainless steel, auto-ranging power supply and vandal-proof keyboard the c100 IPC that can cope with running most factory applications whilst still being able to withstand the rigours of an industrial environment. The keyboard is not fitted with visible CTRL, ALT or function keys thus making it harder for operators to tamper with the software.
- 300mm label roll capability to maximise throughput
- High-speed with up to 100 50 x 25mm labels applied per minute
- Top or side labelling
- Variable reach peeler plate with easy variation
- Peeler plate and motor assembly can be rotated to allow easy access
- Pneumatic round-the-corner label application option – no moving parts
- Easy-to-use control panel – only two parameters to change
- Integral alarm beacon visible from any direction
- Narrow footprint minimises the impact on your walkways and floor space
- Simple height adjustments with counterbalance gas strut
- Modular construction – all major components can be exchanged in less than 30 minutes
- Polymer bearings throughout – performance in humid, chilled or damp environments