Printing for Corrugated Containers
Labelling and printing for corrugated containers requires high-performance coding solutions that can deliver fast, efficient and accurate results. At Newcode Partnership, we provide sophisticated coding and marking solutions from leading brands, backed by market-leading services and support.
At Newcode, we offer box coding technology from Hitachi and Anser, two of the most respected brands in the industry. Our continuous inkjet (CIJ) and thermal inkjet (TIJ) printer systems are suitable for all types of corrugated cardboard and paperboard packaging, providing precise printing results and user-friendly interfaces.
By ordering from us, you will also be able to take advantage of our wide range of long-term support services, including a five-year warranty, ongoing parts and consumables supplies, and technical support from our team of experts. We also offer a unique service contract model that allows you to receive your Hitachi printer free of charge.
Learn more about our options for printing on corrugated containers by contacting Newcode Partnership on 01942 228882. You can also fill out our online contact form to arrange a call back.
Our applications for printing and labelling for corrugated containers
Corrugated boxes and containers are widely used as packaging solutions by a broad range of industries, thanks to their lightweight construction, strength and versatility. Organisations at every stage of the supply chain - including shipping, warehousing, distribution and logistics companies - rely on these containers being labelled clearly and accurately in order to ensure smooth processing.
As such, the effective production of corrugated containers and packaging depends on high-performance box coding solutions that are able to reliably print on a variety of surfaces and substrates, delivering clear and fast results and making sure that each product carries the correct information.
Newcode Partnership provides marking and coding equipment that is ideal for a wide range of printing applications for corrugated packaging, including:
- Batch numbers and identification markers
- Brand information
- Expiration and best before dates
- Product grading data
- Shipping and processing information
Our equipment is suitable for printing on all varieties of corrugated cardboard and paperboard, including glossy and laminated surfaces, or containers with irregular shapes.
With our high-quality coding and marking technology, you can be sure of a consistently high standard of printing performance, with minimal downtime, allowing you to meet the needs of your customers, supply chain partners and relevant regulators.
Our coding equipment for printing on corrugated containers
Newcode Partnership provides a range of box coding and marking systems suitable for printing for corrugated containers, including CIJ and TIJ printers. All of our solutions deliver the print quality, reliability and user-friendly automation features that your industry requires.
All of these box coding solutions offer various benefits and advantages for your applications, including:
- Crisp, consistent and contact-free printing for every type of corrugated container, including cardboard and paperboard packaging of all shapes and dimensions
- Reliable and highly automated operations without the need for extensive manual input, delivering minimal downtime and limited need for oversight
- Strong resistance against dust, water ingress, shocks and impacts, even in challenging production environments
- Compact design, ensuring that the system can be easily incorporated into existing production lines
- User-friendly operation, with touchscreen displays and intuitive workflows
Get in touch with Newcode Partnership today for expert advice from our team of technical experts on which system would work best for your application.
Why choose Newcode?
Newcode Partnership has been one of the UK’s most respected providers of coding and marking solutions for printing retail-ready packaging for more than 20 years. We are known for delivering a combination of high-quality products and comprehensive support services.
Our close partnerships with Hitachi and Anser allows us to offer unparalleled value, including through our unique flagship contract package that allows you to receive a Hitachi printer at zero upfront cost by signing up to purchase your ink and makeup through Newcode.
We also provide a wide range of additional benefits and essential support offerings throughout the lifetime of your system, including the following:
- Receive a Hitachi continuous inkjet printer worth £7,995 for FREE through a unique contract-based service agreement
- First-class customer service and a strong track record of client satisfaction
- Access to our Europe-wide network of expert sales representatives, field technicians and distributors
- Bespoke printer stand and custom bracketry services
- Print sample feasibility services
- An efficient monthly repeat consumables order service
- Ink waste management and alternative consumable sourcing services
- Marking and coding equipment leasing and hiring
- Equipment relocation support
Newcode Partnership has been providing marking and coding solutions to some of the world’s leading brands for use in the production of retail-ready packaging, with past clients including Procter & Gamble, Unilever, Coca-Cola, HJ Heinz and Diageo. You can rely on us to provide you with the very best product and service quality.
Industrial marking, coding and printing technologies are utilised by suppliers and manufacturers in multiple sectors to aid their product identification and traceability efforts.
We are authorised brand partners of some of the biggest and most trusted names in the field, including Hitachi and Anser.
Find out more
To learn more about our range of solutions for printing and coding on corrugated containers, get in touch with Newcode Partnership today. We will help you find the right solution for your application, as well as answering any questions you might have about our range of services.