Printing on Flexible Packaging
If you are looking for high-quality printing solutions for flexible packaging, Newcode Partnership’s range of coding and marking systems can deliver excellent results. By ordering from Newcode, you will receive the very best coding and marking equipment, supported by excellent ongoing services.
We provide a wide variety of compact and user-friendly coding solutions for flexible packaging, including plastic and metallic films, and foils used in various industry applications. Our systems offer reliable quality and durability on various substrates, and are optimised to meet the needs of challenging industrial production environments.
By ordering with Newcode, you will also be able to access industry-leading support and supply services, including on-demand technical guidance, monthly consumables ordering and a long-term contract offer that allows you to claim a Hitachi printer at zero upfront cost.
Our solutions for coding on flexible packaging
We sell a number of solutions for printing on flexible packaging that can provide high-quality printing results in fast-moving production environments, delivering economical performance and user-friendly designs.
These printing solutions are capable of marking and coding for a number of flexible packaging substrates, including low-density polyethylene (LDPE), flexible metallised film, treated polypropylene film and various other plastics, such as polypropylene (PP) and polyvinyl chloride (PVC).
By ordering one of these systems, you will be able take advantage of the following benefits:
- Durable and high-fidelity printing performance for all types of flexible packaging, optimised for the needs of industrial production
- Suitable for use in challenging high-speed production environments, with strong resistance to dust and water ingress
- Compatible with a wide range of ink types, printheads and printing modes, including contact-free printing
- Compact and easy to use, with intuitive touchscreen interfaces to facilitate simple integration into your existing workflow
- Solvent and ink optimisation features ensure a low cost of ownership and reduce waste for enhanced environmental performance
- Suitable for printing barcodes, best-before dates, batch numbers, inventory management data and product labels
Our coding and marking systems are widely used in a number of intensive industry applications, including food and beverage, pharmaceutical and consumer product manufacturing. To find the very best solution for the needs of your industry, get in contact with Newcode today.
Why choose Newcode?
Newcode Partnership is one of Europe’s most trusted suppliers of coding and marking systems, and has been providing high-quality solutions for printing on flexible packaging for more than 20 years. Our strong relationships with manufacturers like Hitachi and Anser allows us to provide peerless customer support and ongoing services.
Industrial marking, coding and printing technologies are utilised by suppliers and manufacturers in multiple sectors to aid their product identification and traceability efforts.
We are authorised brand partners of some of the biggest and most trusted names in the field, including Hitachi and Anser.
As well as exclusive offers that are not available elsewhere, we can provide top-class parts and consumables supply services, as well as on-demand technical guidance from our Europe-wide network of specialist engineers and customer relationship managers.
Here are some of the services and benefits you can access by choosing Newcode:
- Receive a Hitachi continuous inkjet printer worth £7,995 for free, through a unique contract-based service arrangement with Hitachi
- First-class customer service and industry-leading customer satisfaction
- Access to our knowledgeable Europe-wide network of sales representatives, field technicians and distributors
- Bespoke printer stand and custom bracketry services
- Print sample feasibility services
- An efficient monthly repeat consumables order service
- Ink waste management and alternative consumable sourcing services
- Marking and coding equipment leasing and hiring
- Equipment relocation support
Having delivered top-quality coding and marking solutions for companies such as Unilever, Arla, Coca-Cola, Typhoo, Thatchers and Diageo, you can rely on Newcode to deliver the very best products and services for your application, with fully integrated solutions that enable excellent product quality and safety.
Find out more
To learn more about our range of solutions for printing and coding on flexible packaging, get in touch with Newcode Partnership today. We will help you find the right solution for your application, as well as answering any questions you might have about our range of services.