The Hitachi PXR-D260W & PXR-D460W Printers offer a wide range of printheads depending on your object distance to mark various product shapes without any mechanical adjustments. A range of inks are available for printing on a variety of substrates such as food, cosmetic, pharmaceutical products etc.
The Hitachi PXR-D260W & PXR-D460W Printer models continuous inkjet printer uses a non-contact, inkjet method to print and includes high-end features like touch panels for data input and unit control, automatic printhead cleaning, a virtually emission-free ink circulation system, automatic adoption to environmental conditions, and very low consumption values.
- User friendly and east to operate through TFT touch panel display with full guidance on screen
- TFT display to ensure a high contrast and wide view angle for good visibility in light intensive conditions (eg sunlight)
- Economical ink system to minimise running costs through low make-up consumption and no daily cleans
- Highest reliability through advanced quality control system and long-life pump unit
- Ecological ink system with minimised vapour exposure
- Error log function to find errors quicker
- RoHS compliant