Industrial Coding and Marking Systems
Industrial coding and marking systems are required to deliver the very best performance under demanding conditions. If you are looking for coding and marking equipment that can meet the challenges of your industrial application, contact Newcode Partnership.
We provide advanced printing solutions for a wide range of industrial sectors, from automotive manufacturing, chemical production and electrical equipment to commercial printing and addressing. Our range includes state-of-the-art printers from Hitachi and Anser, all optimised to deliver efficient performance and peerless fidelity.
By ordering from Newcode, you will be able to take full advantage of our unbeatable service support and contract models. We will provide you with ongoing technical guidance and consumable supply services, as well as the option of a unique service contract that will allow you to claim a Hitachi printer for zero upfront cost.
To learn more about how our range of industrial coding and marking equipment can deliver real benefits for your organisation, call Newcode Partnership on 01942 228882, or fill out our online contact form to arrange a call back.
Our industrial applications
At Newcode Partnership, we sell marking and coding equipment to leading industrial manufacturers across a number of sectors. These solutions offer market-leading quality, versatility and reliability, delivering efficient and cost-effective results in demanding production environments.
These qualities are essential for those involved in heavy industrial and manufacturing activity, where high production volumes and strict regulatory oversight means that supply chain efficiency is of paramount importance. Our marking and coding solutions are regularly employed by a number of high-value sectors, including:
- Automotive and Aerospace
- Building Materials
- Commercial Printing and Addressing
- Electronics and Electrical Components
- Wire, Cable and Pipe
- Paper and Pulp
Our coding and marking equipment is often used for the following printing applications:
- Batch numbers
- Logo printing
- Inventory management data
- Quality marking
- Product labels
- Product tracking IDs
Using our printing systems, you can gain complete visibility and traceability throughout your supply chain, as well as enhanced control over quality assurance and product recall processes. In doing so, you will be able to ensure that your business is able to meet the expectations of industry regulators, as well as your clients and end users.
At Newcode, we supply advanced printers suitable for a wide range of potential applications, and can help you find the right technology for your needs.
We are authorised brand partners of some of the biggest and most trusted names in the field, including Hitachi and Anser.
Our industrial coding and marking equipment
Newcode Partnership offers a range of coding and marking systems from Hitachi and Anser, two of the industry’s leading printer manufacturers. They are among the most sophisticated solutions available for industrial use, offering high-performance printing, robust designs and user-friendly interfaces.
Here are some of the key benefits you can expect from these systems:
- High-fidelity printing for various substrates, including plastics, packaging, wood, tiling, metal, wiring and electronic components
- Strong protection against dust and water ingress to offer robust performance in challenging environmental conditions
- User-friendly interfaces and intuitive operating processes
- Reliable printing over extended periods, with minimal downtime to disrupt your industrial workflow
- Compact design combined with high performance
Get in touch with Newcode Partnership today for expert guidance on which system would deliver the greatest benefit, based on your specific needs and industrial requirements.
Why choose Newcode?
Newcode Partnership is one of the most trusted suppliers of industrial marking and coding equipment, backed by ongoing consumables supply services and industry-leading technical aftersale support from our Europe-wide network of specialist engineers and customer relationship managers.
Our strong partnerships with the Hitachi and Anser brands means we can offer excellent value for money and unique packages, including a flagship offering with Hitachi that allows you to receive your printing equipment free of charge, simply by agreeing to purchase your ink and makeup through Newcode.
By working with Newcode Partnership, you can receive the following services and key benefits:
- Receive a Hitachi continuous inkjet printer worth £7,995 for FREE through a unique contract-based service agreement
- First-class customer service and proven client satisfaction
- Access to our knowledgeable Europe-wide network of sales representatives, field technicians and distributors
- Bespoke printer stand and custom bracketry services
- Print sample feasibility services
- An efficient monthly repeat consumables order service
- Ink waste management and alternative consumable sourcing services
- Marking and coding equipment leasing and hiring
- Equipment relocation support
Newcode has supplied industrial coding and marking technology to major multinational corporations such as Procter & Gamble, Unilever, Arla, Coca-Cola, Typhoo, Thatchers, Diageo and HJ Heinz. We have more than 20 years of industry experience, and you can rely on us to provide the very best solutions and services for your business.