Coding and Marking for Pharmaceuticals and Consumer Products
Finding the right coding and marking solution for pharmaceuticals and consumer products is essential in meeting the industry’s high standards of traceability and regulatory compliance. At Newcode Partnership, we provide versatile and highly capable printing solutions that are able to meet and exceed these standards.
We offer a range of advanced coding and marking systems that are suitable for a number of industry applications, from labelling and packaging printing to batch number coding and tagging. Developed by leading brands such as Hitachi and Anser, these systems offer high-fidelity printing results, and are both reliable and easy to operate.
Newcode’s solutions are suitable for pharmaceutical, medical, consumer products and tobacco industry applications, and are supported by our peerless aftersale services. Order with Newcode for benefits such as an extended warranty, ongoing parts replacement support, and a contract model that provides Hitachi printers for zero upfront cost.
Learn more about our coding and marking solutions for pharmaceuticals and consumer products by getting in touch with Newcode Partnership on 01942 228882. You can also fill out our online contact form to arrange a call back.
Our pharmaceutical and consumer product applications
Newcode Partnership offers a wide range of printing and coding solutions suitable for the specific challenges and demands of the pharmaceutical and consumer product sectors. When ordering with us, you will also receive ongoing product support that will enable you to maintain your systems in peak performance for extended periods.
This is especially crucial for the pharmaceutical and consumer industries, where traceability and counterfeit prevention are essential factors in inventory management and supply chain protection. Only by investing in the right solutions will your business be able to meet the expectations of industry regulators within these sectors.
Our printers are used by the pharmaceutical and consumer products industries for the following products and applications:
- Cosmetics, Personal and Home Care
- Pharmaceutical and Medical Devices
Our solutions are frequently used for the following coding applications:
- Batch numbers
- Blister pack production
- Encoding for cartons, vials, pouches and sachets
- Label production
- Personalised cases and cartons
- Product packaging printing
- Tracking IDs
By investing in the right marking and coding solutions, manufacturers can safeguard the authenticity and traceability of their products, while enhancing their internal quality control standards and supply chain management. This is essential to keep pace with fast-changing legislative standards worldwide, and ultimately helps to safeguard the wellbeing of your end users.
At Newcode, we supply advanced printers suitable for a wide range of potential applications, and can help you find the right technology for your needs.
We are authorised brand partners of some of the biggest and most trusted names in the field, including Hitachi and Anser.
Our coding and marking equipment for pharmaceuticals and consumer products
Newcode Partnership’s coding and marking systems for this sector are able to provide efficient and highly legible printing, in line with all of the relevant regulatory standards, while also delivering reliable and user-friendly operations across a range of applications.
Investing in one of these systems delivers the following key features and benefits:
- Versatile printing performance for various surfaces and substrates
- Able to print on various packaging sizes and shapes, including through contact-free printing
- Continuous, reliable performance, with minimal maintenance requirements or downtime
- Strong resistance against dust and water ingress in challenging production environments, and protection against shocks and impact
- User-friendly and intuitive operations, including touchscreen displays
- Compact designs for ease of incorporation into your workflow
To find out more about which of our systems would be best suited for your industrial application, get in touch with the technical experts at Newcode Partnership today.
Why choose Newcode?
Ordering your coding and marking systems through Newcode Partnership provides a whole host of immediate and long-term benefits. As one of the leading sellers of marking, coding and printing equipment for the pharmaceuticals and consumer products sectors, we are able to deliver high-quality solutions, backed up by sustained service support.
In addition to helping you select a printing system that best matches your needs, we can offer ongoing consumables supply services, extended warranties and peerless technical support, provided by our Europe-wide network of specialist engineers and customer relationship managers.
Additionally, our close partnerships with Hitachi and Anser allow us to provide packages that cannot be found elsewhere. This includes a unique contract offering that allows you to get your Hitachi printing equipment at zero upfront cost, by signing up to purchase your ink and makeup through Newcode.
Here are some of the benefits of choosing Newcode:
- Receive a Hitachi continuous inkjet printer worth £7,995 for FREE through a unique contract-based service agreement
- First-class customer service and proven client satisfaction
- Access to our knowledgeable Europe-wide network of sales representatives, field technicians and distributors
- Bespoke printer stand and custom bracketry services
- Print sample feasibility services
- An efficient monthly repeat consumables order service
- Ink waste management and alternative consumable sourcing services
- Marking and coding equipment leasing and hiring
- Equipment relocation support
With more than 20 years of industry experience of supplying marking and coding solutions for some of the industry’s leading brands, you can rely on Newcode to deliver value, quality and expertise.
Find out more
If you want to know more about our coding and marking offerings for pharmaceuticals and consumer products, get in touch with Newcode Partnership today.
Give us a call on 01942 228882, or fill out our online contact form to request a call back at your convenience.