- Clean & easy cartridge system
- Significant reduction of makeup consumption
- Character height 2-10mm
- Up to 6-line printing
- Up to 240 print characters (option: up to 1000 characters)
- Up to 1148 characters per second (option: up to 2296)
- Up to 300 message storage capacity (option: up to 2000)
- IP65 protection (total dust ingress)
Hitachi UX-D160W CIJ Printer
The Hitachi UX-D160W continuous inkjet (CIJ) printer is one of the most economical, user-friendly and highly capable solutions available for marking and coding. You can order this product today at Newcode Partnership, receiving best-in-class customer support.
This sophisticated addition to the Hitachi UX Series is a well-equipped inkjet printer with a variety of top-up options, reduced makeup consumption and easy maintenance - thanks to its seamless ink replacement system. The unit is optimised for use in harsh environments and will deliver a low total cost of operation over time.
Order your Hitachi UX-D160W printer through Newcode to receive expert technical support, an extended warranty and ongoing after-sale care, as well as the option of an ink and makeup service contract that includes the printer itself at zero upfront cost.
Why choose the Hitachi UX-D160W?
The Hitachi UX-D160W is a robust, high-performance CIJ printer that incorporates a wide range of options, design features and enhancements to deliver economical, environmentally-friendly and reliable printing performance for commercial applications.
Capable of printing barcodes, data matrices, QR codes and more, the UX-D160W is ideal for challenging applications, such as printing on drinks containers like milk and juice cartons, thanks to its ergonomically-designed printhead. It is also suitable for printing both large characters and micro-fonts depending on the nozzle size.
Here are some of the main reasons to choose the Hitachi UX-D160W:
- High-performance printing
- The Hitachi UX-D160W printer offers six separate printing lines, for prints of up to 240 characters, at a print rate of 1,148 characters per second
- Easy-to-use interface
- The unit comes with a full-colour 10.4" TFT LCD touchscreen and simple WYSIWYG interface, offering the ability to preview the finished image on the screen before going ahead with printing to prevent errors, and an icon-based graphic display to indicate when ink levels are low
- Economical easy-drain cartridge system
- The printer’s ink and makeup cartridges can be easily changed without stopping production, and are optimised for the complete evacuation of fluids, allowing them to be used right down to the last drop. Empty cartridges are then sealed after removal to prevent any hazardous solvents from escaping
- Robust performance in challenging environments
- The UX-D160W’s stainless steel cabinet offers IP65-standard protection, providing total protection from dust ingress and protection against low-pressure water jets from any direction. It may also be used in temperatures ranging from 0° to 50°C, making the system suitable for a variety of production environments
- Low total cost of operation and ownership
- Each component of the ergonomic printhead can be replaced individually, reducing the need to purchase costly sub-assemblies, while maintenance items are also replaceable individually. This, combined with the economical ink consumption, delivers significant savings for users
Take a look at the full specifications of the Hitachi UX-D160W below:
HITACHI UX-D160W PRINTER SPECIFICATIONS
Why order your Hitachi UX-D160W printer from Newcode?
Newcode Partnership is a UK Platinum Partner of the Hitachi brand, meaning we can provide you with top-end technical support and special deals that cannot be matched elsewhere.
We offer exclusive five-year contracts to purchase your ink and makeup through Newcode, which allows you to receive the Hitachi UX-D160W printer itself free of charge. By signing up with Newcode, the following benefits are also available:
- A five-year extended warranty
- Five-year servicing cover
- Five-year fixed contract prices for consumables, parts and labour
- Unlimited engineering callouts, which can be arranged on the same day or the next day
- Monthly health checks to keep your UX-D160W printer in optimal condition
We also offer a Hitachi Breakdown and Service Cover package from only £49 per month, including:
- Zero parts and labour costs
- Annual printer servicing
- Over-the-phone technical support
- 8-hour rapid response time in case of breakdowns
- Like-for-like printer replacements if your unit cannot be repaired
- Discounts on other Newcode products, including consumables, printers, training and other services
Learn more about how to claim your free Hitachi printer here. You can always count on Newcode for expert technical support and customer care, thanks to our Europe-wide network of sales representatives, field technicians and distributors.
Find out more
To learn more about the Hitachi UX-D160W or find out how to claim a free Hitachi UX series printer, contact Newcode today. We are here to help you find the right marking and coding solution for your business and answer all of your questions.
In this Range
Industrial marking, coding and printing technologies are utilised by suppliers and manufacturers in multiple sectors to aid their product identification and traceability efforts.
We are authorised brand partners of some of the biggest and most trusted names in the field, including Hitachi and Anser.
At Newcode, we supply advanced printers suitable for a wide range of potential applications, and can help you find the right technology for your needs.
|Nozzle size||65 µm|
|Max. print line number||Up to 6 lines|
|Maximum number ofprint characters||Up to 240 characters (Option: Up to 1000 characters)|
|Font(Horizontal × vertical)||4x5, 5x5, 5x7(8), 9x7(8), 7x10, 11x11 (Chinese only), 10x12, 12x16, 18x24, 24x32 ,30x40, 36x48|
|Character height||2-10 mm|
|Display & input device||WYSIWYG design; display: TFT LCD (10.4" color), backlight provided; input device: Touch panel, input sound provided|
|Screen language(2 languages selectable)||English, German, French, Dutch, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Swedish, Danish, Greek, Russian, Czech, Polish, Arabic, Serbian, Turkish, Hungarian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Romanian, Finnish, Norwegian, Slovenian, Thai, Vietnamese, Chinese, Korean|
|Maximum print rate (characters per second)(Font 5 x 5, space 1,1 line)||Up to 1148 (Option: Up to 2296)|
|Standard characters||Alphanumeric (A-Z, a-z, 0-9), symbols (27), space: total 90|
|User pattern||200 patterns each for dot matrix|
|Print function||Calendar, Counter, Font mixture, Password|
|Message storage capacity||300 Messages (Option: Up to 2000 messages (depends on data content))|
|Input signal||Print target detection, Printing stop, Rotary encoder pulse, Reciprocative printing, Remote control (Run, Stop, High-voltage ON / OFF, Reset), (NPN / PNP Selectable)|
|Output signal||Print in progress or Print complete, Online (NPN / PNP Selectable), Print ready, Fault, Warning (NPN only).|
|Data interface||RS-232C at baud rates selectable up to 115.2 kbps|
|Ethernet (Modbus communication)||IEEE802.3, 100BASE-T|
|External memory||USB for user data storage|
|Printhead cable length / angle||4 m (in-line / 90 degrees)|
|Operating temperature range||0 - 50° C (ink type limited)|
|Operating humidity range||30 - 90 % RH (no condensation)|
|Power supply(Automatic voltage selection)||AC100 - 120 / 220 - 240 ∓ 10 % 50 / 60Hz 120VA|
|Dimensions(Width x Depth x Height)||400 x 320 x 527 mm|
|Approximate weight||27 kg|