Your investment in training your employees pays back in substantial dividends immediately when they return with: faster resolutions to issues; an "ownership" approach towards your marking equipment; and a reduction in equipment downtime, delivering valuable production uptime.
Newcode courses focus on the proven principle of hands-on instruction, and our facility is equipped with various systems and diagnostic tools for effective learning. Courses are designed to increase operator awareness and improve efficiency and reliability by engendering sound operational and engineering/maintenance procedures.
Our professional technical trainers conduct classes at our training facility located at Newcode in Wigan, Greater Manchester or we can come to you to deliver in-house at your premises using your equipment.
If held at Newcode, the course would commence at 09:00 – 16:30. Dress is maintenance casual. Lunch and refreshments are included; please let us know when booking if you have any dietary requirements.
Choose from 2 Hitachi training courses:
Basic Operation Training Course Objectives (1-Day Course)
- Basic overview of printer
- Print set up
- Print memory – print selection
- Print edit
- Change of print parameters
- Handling of ink / solvent
- General maintenance (if required)
Technical Operation Training Course Objectives (2-Day Course)
- General introduction to data input, editing, memory, change of parameters etc
- Introduction to maintenance screens, use of self maintenance functions
- Detailed overview of ink system
- Fault finding – explanation of alarm /abnormality conditions
- Preventative maintenance
- Preventative maintenance
- Password protection
- Logo builder
Terms & Conditions
- Payment for Courses: all client bookings require course fees to be paid prior to commencement of course. All company bookings require payment within 14 Days upon receipt of invoice. Current prices will be displayed on our website and customers will be advised of any price changes at time of booking.
- Cancellations Policy: no cancellation fee will be charged for cancellations received more than 10 working days before the commencement of a course. Notiﬁcation less than 10 working days prior to the commencement of the course will result in a cancellation fee of 50% of the course price. Cancellations made less than ﬁve working days prior to the commencement of a course will result in a cancellation fee of the full course price being charged unless the place can be allocated to another person. In the event of Newcode cancelling a course, liability will be limited to the refund of the course fee only, if paid.