The HSAJet XAAR 128 Drop-on-demand printer systems are used in numerous industrial applications and are compatible with a wide range of oil-based, solvent and dye sublimation inks. Delivers non-contact outercase and product coding ideal for rough surfaces such as Tyvek, wood, pallets and corrigated cardboard.
Piezo inkjet, drop-on-demand technology offers a wide range of print heights and configurations, which eliminates the need for additional labeling or pre-printed stock. It features the lowest cost per print, very simple setup and alignment, and non-contact coding, combined with flexible and modular constructions. The Piezo printers are widely used in the packaging industry, but are also a good choice for other industries, such as mailing.
- 4 printer types: non-wetting: 128/80, 128/80 high-speed, 128/40 and wetting: 128/80W
- Low cost per printheads
- Ideal for sell by dates, batch numbers, form print and small barcode printing
- Outercase and product non-contact coding – eg Tyvek, wood, pallets and cardboard
- No downtime – ink change while printing
- Robust and reliable printers – no maintenance
- Up to 70mm print height without alignment each (combine up to 4 printers - 280mm)
- Variety of inks available – ideal for challenging non-porous substrates
- Porous media custom colour inks available
- 0.5 / 1 litre ink supply possible – no inverted ink supply with risk of ink spillage