The HSAJet XAAR 500 drop-on-demand printer system is specifically designed for industries needing a versatile binary inkjet coding solution for form printing, large contrast-rich barcodes and bitmap print applications.
Piezo inkjet, drop-on-demand technology offers a wide range of print heights and configurations, which eliminates the need for additional labeling or pre-printed stock. It features the lowest cost per print, very simple setup and alignment, and non-contact coding, combined with flexible and modular constructions.
- Low cost per printheads
- Ideal for form printing, large contrast-rich barcodes and bitmaps
- Outercase and product non-contact coding – eg Tyvek, wood, pallets and cardboard
- No downtime – ink change while printing
- Robust and reliable printers – no maintenance
- Simple to setup and align
- Up to 70mm print height without alignment per printer (combine up to 4 printers - 280mm)
- Variety of inks available – oil-based, UV and solvent
- 0.5 / 1 litre ink supply possible – no inverted ink supply with risk of ink spillage