Anser U2 Pro printers for printing non- porous surfaces, which can be applied, inter alia, on PET, PA, PP, PVC, LDPE, OPP and laminated cardboard surfaces.
Facing CIJ’s highly competitive coding market in the world, Anser kept developing with substantial leading technology and creating competitive advantage by differentiation in this field. Anser introduce the globally first HD Thermal Inkjet coding printer – the Anser U2 Pro, which applies to various non-porous substrates. No doubt, Anser U2 Pro will build a breaking new milestone in marking and coding industry.
Compatible Ink Cartridges
- NPX Cartridge: prints on non-porous substrates: Stainless steel / PET Bottle / Rubber / Glass / Plastic / PP / PVC / Nylon / HDPE / CPP / OPP / PC / Film / Aluminium
- 1/3 price and 1/30 size compared with CIJ printers
- Plug-n-Print design with zero maintenance
- Designed for industrial printing applications
- Anser U2 Pro is 100% solvent compatible
- High-speed printing
- Easy ink cartridge replacement design with no maintenance
- Save up to 30% of ink with smaller ink drop size
- Environmental and pollution-free (no more MEK solvent)