- Can print on almost any materials - at most speeds, and downward, side-on or from underneath / and in any orientation
- Good printing tolerance - even when surfaces are not flat or still (eg. wobbling bottles), and are 10mm or more away from the printhead
- Relatively low capital costs
- Range of inks available, including low evaporation, non-MEK low taint, and a wide spectrum of colours
Hitachi Continuous Inkjet Printers
If you are looking for a wide selection of Hitachi continuous inkjet (CIJ) printers to meet all of your industrial marking and coding needs, Newcode Partnership is here to help. We are a trusted supplier of Hitachi CIJ printers, and can provide you with high-quality printing solutions and remarkable value.
As a long-term UK Platinum Partner of Hitachi, we are able to offer a wide selection of the brand’s most capable and sophisticated CIJ printers, suitable for all sorts of commercial and industrial applications. From the UX to the RX2 product ranges, we can help you find the right product to meet your product identification and traceability needs.
By working with Newcode, you can take full advantage of our industry-leading customer offerings and expertise. This includes our unique service contract that allows you to claim a Hitachi CIJ printer at no upfront cost, as well as receiving first-class customer support on all your technical and consumable needs.
Find out more about our full range of Hitachi CIJ printers below, or get in touch with Newcode to learn more about our service. Call us on 01942 228882, or fill out our online contact form to request a call back.
Our range of Hitachi CIJ printers
At Newcode Partnership, we have a strong working relationship with our partners at Hitachi, and are able to provide you with a broad selection of high-performance CIJ printing equipment for industrial and commercial applications.
You can explore our range of Hitachi printers below:
Why choose Hitachi?
Hitachi is one of the world’s leading global technology and engineering brands, and its range of CIJ printers and laser coders are known as being some of the most advanced, versatile and reliable in the world.
The manufacturer prides itself on the quality and reliability of its products, as well as the low overall cost of ownership and the strong environmental performance of its technology. Hitachi is always investing in new and improved printer models, and provides a wide range of product configurations tailored to different sectors of the market.
By investing in Hitachi’s marking and coding solutions, you will benefit from the proven performance of CIJ technology, which is known for its high quality, efficiency, reliability and robustness in industrial applications. Working by expelling electrically charged ink droplets at a rate of up to 120,000 per second, this method has been widely used by manufacturers across multiple industries for many years.
Here are just some of the benefits of Hitachi’s CIJ printers:
- Capable of printing on almost any materials
- Suitable for most speeds, orientations and printing angles
- Good printing tolerance even when surfaces are wobbling or not flat
- No-contact printing up to 10mm or more away from the printhead
- Quick-drying ink for fast-moving production lines
- Range of inks available in various colours
Hitachi CIJ printers can therefore be instrumental in printing key information - such as dates, times, batch codes, names and logos - on to your products, ensuring the highest standard of traceability and legal compliance.
Why buy your Hitachi printer from Newcode?
If you are looking to maximise the return on your Hitachi CIJ printer investment, speak to Newcode Partnership today. We are UK Platinum Partners of the Hitachi brand, and this close working relationship allows us to offer savings and long-term service support that are not available elsewhere.
We can minimise your upfront costs by providing you with a world-class Hitachi printer and coder worth £7,995 free of charge, simply by signing up to a five-year contract to purchase your ink and makeup exclusively through Newcode. This comes with the following additional benefits:
- A five-year extended warranty
- Five-year servicing cover
- Five-year fixed contract prices for consumables, parts and labour
- Unlimited engineering callouts, which can be arranged on the same day or the next day at the latest
- Monthly health checks to ensure your printer is in optimal working condition
From only £49 per month, we are also able to provide a Hitachi Breakdown and Service Cover package, which includes everything you need to keep your Hitachi printer operational. This package includes:
- Unlimited engineering callouts
- No parts and labour costs
- Annual printer servicing
- Over-the-phone technical support
- 8-hour rapid response time in case of breakdowns
- Like-for-like printer replacements if your unit cannot be repaired
- Discounts on other Newcode products, including consumables, printers, training and other services
You can find out more about how to claim your free Hitachi printer here, or get the full details on our Hitachi Breakdown and Service Cover here. No matter what product or package you choose, you can be assured that you will always receive the very best customer care from Newcode, backed up by our Europe-wide network of sales representatives, field technicians and distributors.
Find out more
If you want to know more about our range of Hitachi CIJ printing solutions, including further details about how to claim your free printer, please contact Newcode Partnership today.