Coding for Plastic Rigid Containers
Efficient coding and marking systems for printing on plastic rigid containers are essential for packaging production and industrial manufacturing applications. Here at Newcode Partnership, we offer a wide range of marking and coding equipment that delivers high-quality printing performance for plastic substrates.
There are many plastics used in rigid packaging, the most common of which are polyethylene (PE) and high-density polyethylene (HDPE). Printing on plastic containers like this can be challenging as there is relatively low surface energy, but the high-quality coding and marking solutions that we offer at Newcode Partnership make this possible.
Our range of marking and coding solutions are perfect for printing all of the important dates needed on irregular rigid plastic surfaces. This includes printing on lids, bottles, cartons, boxes, and other types of packaging. We provide sophisticated systems from top brands Anser and Hitachi, which can deliver clear printing in difficult environments and are very easy to use.
When you order through Newcode, you will also have access to some of the best supporting services and contract offers available on the market. We can arrange long-term consumables supply contracts and ongoing technical expertise, as well as a unique long-term service model that allows you to get a Hitachi printer with no upfront costs.
To find out more about our solutions for printing on plastic rigid containers, give us a call on 01942 228882, or fill out our online contact form to arrange a call back at your convenience.
Our coding solutions for plastic rigid containers
Here at Newcode, we offer a number of industrial marking and coding solutions that are capable of delivering high-resolution printing on plastic bottles, containers, and labels. Our solutions provide various technological advances and benefits to enhance the efficiency of your production processes.
Our systems are optimised for use with various types of plastic that are commonly used in packaging production. These include polyethylene (PE), high-density polyethylene (HDPE), polypropylene (PP), polyvinyl chloride (PVC) and other materials. This makes our systems perfect for use with plastic tubes, tubs, bottles, lids and automotive parts.
Each of our plastic rigid container printing solutions provide the following features and benefits:
- Capable of high-fidelity, clear printing on rigid plastic surfaces with low surface energy
- Delivers strong ink adhesion and durable results
- Perfect for high-speed manufacturing and maintaining excellent printing quality, even in the fastest-moving production environments
- Robust and reliable systems that perform even in difficult environmental conditions, such as wet and warm environments
- Compact design and an intuitive interface, making them easy to incorporate into your existing production pipeline
- Economical ink usage to reduce the amount of solvent use, minimising the overall costs and environmental impact
- Minimal downtime and maintenance needed
- Suitable for printing best-before and expiration dates, barcodes, traceability codes, labelling information, batch numbers and inventory management dates
Our printing solutions are designed to meet the needs of industrial users and are suitable for use in all kinds of plastic printing applications. They can form a key part of your production processes, delivering a considerable return on your investment over time.
Our coding and marking equipment for plastic rigid containers
Newcode Partnership’s coding and marking equipment for plastic rigid containers provide efficient and highly legible printing that meets top industry standards. Our systems also ensure reliable performance and ease of use for the operators.
All of our systems provide a range of key features and benefits, including the following:
- Suitable for printing on a range of plastic rigid containers including bottles, lids, labels and more
- Contact-free orienting on various substrates and materials, including difficult shapes such as curved edges
- Reliable performance with minimal manual process requirements, and almost no downtime needed
- Strong resistance against water and dust ingress, and protection against shocks and impacts, ensuring continuous operations in challenging production environments
- Compact designs so the systems can be used in all types of production environments
- User-friendly touchscreen displays and intuitive workflows
If you want to learn more about our systems and find out which would be best for your specific needs, get in touch with our technical experts today for some tailored advice on your requirements.
Industrial marking, coding and printing technologies are utilised by suppliers and manufacturers in multiple sectors to aid their product identification and traceability efforts.
We are authorised brand partners of some of the biggest and most trusted names in the field, including Hitachi and Anser.
Why choose Newcode?
Newcode Partnership is one of the leading sellers of marking, coding and printing solutions for plastic rigid containers in the UK. We are known for providing our customers with high-quality service support and industry-leading coding solutions.
If you want to find out more about how we can help you find a plastic rigid container coding and marking setup that will meet the needs of your business, get in touch with us. We can also arrange ongoing assistance throughout the entire lifetime of your platform. Our support services include many benefits such as highly responsive technical support, regular consumables ordering, and extended warranties.
Additionally, our close partnerships with Anser and Hitachi allow us to supply commercial packages and offers that you won’t be able to find anywhere else. Our flagship contract offering allows you to receive Hitachi printing solutions with no upfront costs, by signing up to purchase your ink and makeup through Newcode Partnership.
Below is a list of some of the benefits that you can expect if you choose Newcode for your plastic rigid container coding needs:
- Get a Hitachi continuous inkjet printer worth £7,995 for FREE with our unique contract-based service agreement
- Access to our Europe-wide network of field technicians, expert sales representatives and distributors
- First-class customer service with proven client satisfaction
- Print sample feasibility services
- Efficient monthly repeat consumables order service
- Bespoke printer stand and custom bracketry services
- Ink waste management services and alternate consumable sourcing
- Equipment relocation support
- Leasing and hiring services for marking and coding equipment
With our 20 years of industry experience supplying marking and coding solutions for some of the world’s biggest corporations, you can rely on Newcode Partnership to deliver products and services that can address all of your business goals.
Find out more
Get in touch with Newcode Partnership today to speak to us about our coding and marking equipment for printing on plastic rigid containers, including information on how to order and advice on which product or service would work best for you.