Printing on Plastic Rigid Containers
Efficient coding and marking systems for printing on plastic rigid containers are essential for packaging production and industrial manufacturing applications. At Newcode Partnership, we offer a wide range of coding and marking equipment that delivers high-quality printing performance for plastic substrates.
Our range of marking and coding solutions are ideal for printing important data on irregular rigid plastic surfaces, including bottles, boxes, cartons, lids and other forms of packaging. We offer sophisticated systems from leading brands such as Hitachi and Anser, which are able to deliver clear printing in challenging environments, as well as significant ease of use.
By ordering from Newcode, you will also be able to access some of the very best supporting services and contract offers available. We can arrange long-term consumables supply contracts, offer expert technical advice, or provide access to a unique long-term service model that allows you to claim a Hitachi printer at zero upfront cost.
Our solutions for printing on plastic rigid containers
Newcode offers a number of industrial marking and coding solutions that are capable of delivering high-resolution printing on plastic bottles, labels and containers, as well as offering various technological advances and quality-of-life benefits to enhance the efficiency of your production processes.
These systems are optimised for use with various types of plastic that are commonly utilised in packaging production, including polyethylene (PE) and high-density polyethylene (HDPE), as well as polypropylene (PP), polyvinyl chloride (PVC) and other substrates. This makes them ideal for use with plastic bottles, tubes, tubs, lids and automotive parts.
Each of these printing solutions provides the following features and benefits:
- Capable of clear, high-fidelity printing on rigid plastic surfaces with low surface energy, delivering strong ink adhesion and durable results
- Suitable for high-speed manufacturing, maintaining excellent print quality even in fast-moving production environments
- Robust and reliable systems that perform even in challenging environmental conditions, offering resilience against impacts and water ingress
- Compact design and an intuitive interface, making them easy to incorporate into your existing production pipeline
- Economical ink usage to reduce the amount of solvent use, minimising the need for downtime and maintenance and delivering greater cost-effectiveness
- Suitable for printing barcodes, best-before and expiration dates, traceability codes, batch numbers, labelling information and inventory management data
Suitable for use in all sorts of plastic printing applications and designed to meet the needs of industrial users, our marking and coding solutions for plastic rigid containers can form a key part of your production processes, delivering a considerable return on investment over time.
Why choose Newcode?
Industrial marking, coding and printing technologies are utilised by suppliers and manufacturers in multiple sectors to aid their product identification and traceability efforts.
We are authorised brand partners of some of the biggest and most trusted names in the field, including Hitachi and Anser.
If you are looking for the best available coding and marking solutions for printing on plastic rigid containers, get in touch with Newcode Partnership. We can help you find the right product for your needs, supported by a wide range of additional services.
We can provide a best-in-class customer service experience, thanks to our Europe-wide network of specialist engineers and customer relationship managers and our strong links to manufacturers such as Hitachi and Anser. This allows us to provide access to services and offers that are not available elsewhere.
Here are some of the ongoing support services, technical guidance and commercial incentives Newcode will provide for you:
- Receive a Hitachi continuous inkjet printer worth £7,995 for free, through our unique contract-based service arrangement with Hitachi
- First-class customer service and industry-leading customer satisfaction
- Access to our knowledgeable Europe-wide network of sales representatives, field technicians and distributors
- Bespoke printer stand and custom bracketry services
- Print sample feasibility services
- An efficient monthly repeat consumables order service
- Ink waste management and alternative consumable sourcing services
- Marking and coding equipment leasing and hiring
- Equipment relocation support
We have provided products and services for leading multinational manufacturers, and have more than 20 years of experience in the sector. No matter what your needs may be, we can deliver a fully integrated solution that delivers better standards of product quality, traceability and safety.
Find out more
Get in touch with Newcode Partnership today to speak to us about our coding and marking equipment for printing on plastic rigid containers, including information on how to order and advice on which product or service would work best for you.