Metal and Aluminium Can Coding
If you are looking for efficient, economical and robust solutions for metal and aluminium can coding, Newcode Partnership provides a range of high-performance systems from leading manufacturers. We support our product range with unbeatable aftersale services, helping you achieve the best return on your industrial printing investment.
We offer coding and marking systems from leading brands such as Hitachi and Anser, suitable for high-speed production line coding of expiration dates, batch numbers and other data on to metal and aluminium cans. These systems offer high-fidelity results, as well as advanced functionality to deliver an economical and reliable performance.
No matter what kind of coding and marking equipment you order from Newcode, you will receive industry-leading support, ranging from consumables and parts ordering services to a unique contract-based purchase model that allows you to get your Hitachi printer free of charge.
Our metal and aluminium can coding solutions
At Newcode Partnership, our advanced marking and coding systems are equipped to handle the unique challenges and difficulties that come with printing on metal and aluminium surfaces within a fast-moving production environment.
These highly advanced systems are used in a wide range of industry applications, including the food and beverage, consumer packaged goods, cosmetics and chemicals sectors, to provide specialist marking and coding capabilities for metal cans.
Each of these solutions is designed to be flexible, functional and future-proof, offering the following benefits:
- Capable of printing on metal and aluminium in almost any orientation using non-contact printing, regardless of the shape, size and curvature of the surface
- Suitable for use with challenging substrates and difficult production environments, including in warm or wet atmospheres
- High-quality printing that delivers maximum legibility and visibility, even in fast-moving production settings
- Compact, simple and easy to use, with intuitive touchscreen interfaces and easy maintenance
- Robust, reliable performance, with little need for disruptive downtime
- Economical printing, maximising the efficiency of solvent consumption to help cut costs and reduce environmental impact
- Suitable for printing barcodes, batch codes, production dates, best-before dates, inventory management data and labelling information
We offer a number of sophisticated printing solutions that are compatible with various types of ink, and deliver advantages for different industrial applications. For support on selecting the right product, get in touch with Newcode today.
Why choose Newcode?
Industrial marking, coding and printing technologies are utilised by suppliers and manufacturers in multiple sectors to aid their product identification and traceability efforts.
We are authorised brand partners of some of the biggest and most trusted names in the field, including Hitachi and Anser.
No matter what your marking and coding requirements may be, Newcode Partnership is able to take advantage of our strong relationships with Anser and Hitachi to deliver advanced printing solutions, supported by unbeatable aftersale services.
We can provide a best-in-class customer service experience delivered by our Europe-wide network of specialist engineers and customer relationship managers, and are on hand to provide ongoing supply contracts and technical support on demand.
Here are just a few of the additional services and offers Newcode can provide:
- Receive a Hitachi continuous inkjet printer worth £7,995 for free, through our unique contract-based service arrangement with Hitachi
- First-class customer service and industry-leading customer satisfaction
- Access to our knowledgeable Europe-wide network of sales representatives, field technicians and distributors
- Bespoke printer stand and custom bracketry services
- Print sample feasibility services
- An efficient monthly repeat consumables order service
- Ink waste management and alternative consumable sourcing services
- Marking and coding equipment leasing and hiring
- Equipment relocation support
We have delivered can coding and marking equipment for top brands such as Procter & Gamble, Unilever, Coca-Cola and Diageo, and have the expertise to ensure you are able to achieve the very best returns on your investment.