Coding and Marking for Metal and Aluminium Cans
If you are looking for efficient, economical and robust solutions for metal and aluminium can coding, Newcode Partnership provides a range of high-performance systems from leading manufacturers. We support our products with unbeatable after-sale services, helping you achieve the best return on your industrial printing investment.
We offer a range of metal printing machines that match up with the demands of these specific products. Our coding solutions come from leading brands Hitachi and Anser, and are suitable for high-speed production line coding of batch numbers, expiration dates and other data needed on metal and aluminium cans.
No matter what kind of coding and marking equipment you order from Newcode, you will receive industry-leading support, ranging from consumables and parts ordering services to a unique contract-based purchase model that allows you to get your Hitachi printer free of charge.
Our coding solutions for metal and aluminium cans
Metal cans are widely used around the world for shelf-stable foods, and require specialised coding equipment for printing. This need is exacerbated by the fact that aluminium canning operations are among the fastest packaging lines in the world.
At Newcode Partnership, we have advanced marking and coding systems that are equipped to handle the unique challenges and difficulties that come with printing on metal and aluminium cans within a fast-moving production environment.
These highly advanced systems are used in a wide range of industry applications, including the consumer packaged goods, food and beverage industries, cosmetics and chemicals sectors, to provide specialist marking and coding capabilities for metal cans and aluminium cans.
All of our coding and marking solutions are designed to be flexible, functional and future-proof, with the following benefits:
- Capable of printing on metal and aluminium in almost any orientation using non-contact printing, regardless of the shape, size and curvature of the surface
- Suitable for use with challenging substrates and difficult production environments, including in warm or wet atmospheres
- High-quality printing that delivers maximum legibility and visibility, even in fast-moving production settings
- Compact, simple and easy to use, with intuitive touchscreen interfaces and easy maintenance
- Robust, reliable performance, with little need for disruptive downtime
- Economical printing, maximising the efficiency of solvent consumption to help cut costs and reduce environmental impact
- Suitable for printing barcodes, batch codes, production dates, best-before dates, inventory management data and labelling information
We offer a range of sophisticated printing solutions that are compatible with several types of ink, and deliver advantages for different industrial applications. If you need support with selecting the right product for you, get in touch with us today.
Our coding and marking equipment for metal and aluminium cans
Here at Newcode, we provide a range of coding and marking solutions from Anser and Hitachi that deliver high-quality, legible printing that’s perfect for metal and aluminium cans. Each platform has been developed in line with industry standards, as well as offering considerable benefits in terms of ease of use.
The range of systems that we supply come with a number of key benefits for users in this industry, including the following:
- Contact-free printing for a range of packaging types and materials, including flat, curved and irregular product designs
- Reliable performance, minimising downtime and maintenance costs
- Strong resistance against dust, water ingress, shocks and impacts, ensuring suitability for challenging, high-throughput production environments
- User-friendly touchscreen displays and intuitive workflows
- Compact design and minimal footprint, ensuring greater convenience for users
For more information about any of our systems, including their specific specifications and applications, get in touch with Newcode Partnership today.
Industrial marking, coding and printing technologies are utilised by suppliers and manufacturers in multiple sectors to aid their product identification and traceability efforts.
We are authorised brand partners of some of the biggest and most trusted names in the field, including Hitachi and Anser.
Why choose Newcode?
At Newcode Partnership, we are one of the UK’s leading sellers of coding, marking and printing solutions for the metal and aluminium cans industry. We are well known for providing our customers with industry-leading coding solutions, backed by our promise of long-term service support. We have been providing trusted marking, coding and printing solutions to some of the world’s leading businesses for over 20 years.
Get in touch with us today to find out how we can help you find a metal and aluminium cans printing setup that can meet the needs of your business. We can provide you with ongoing assistance throughout the lifetime of your platform. Our support services include extended warranties, regular consumables ordering and highly responsive technical support, provided by our Europe-wide network of skilled engineers and customer relationship managers.
Additionally, we have close partnerships with Anser and Hitachi that allow us to provide commercial services and packages that cannot be found anywhere else. Our flagship contract offering means that you can receive Hitachi equipment with no upfront cost, by signing up to purchase your makeup and ink through Newcode.
Below is a list of some of the benefits that you can expect by choosing Newcode for your metal and aluminium can coding, marking and printing needs:
- Receive a Hitachi continuous inkjet printer worth £7,995 for free, through our unique contract-based service arrangement with Hitachi
- First-class customer service and industry-leading customer satisfaction
- Access to our knowledgeable Europe-wide network of sales representatives, field technicians and distributors
- Bespoke printer stand and custom bracketry services
- Print sample feasibility services
- An efficient monthly repeat consumables order service
- Ink waste management and alternative consumable sourcing services
- Marking and coding equipment leasing and hiring
- Equipment relocation support
We have provided metal and aluminium can coding and marking equipment for top brands such as Unilever, Procter & Gamble, Diageo, and Coca-Cola. With our expertise, you are able to achieve the very best returns on your investment.
Find out more
If you want to find out more about our metal and aluminium can coding and marking systems, get in touch with us today and we’ll provide you with all of the information you need about our systems and our supporting services.