Egg Coding and Marking Systems
Egg coding and marking systems deliver efficient, high-quality printing performance, in line with the egg industry’s exacting demands and expectations. At Newcode Partnership, we provide a range of egg printing solutions that can deliver real benefits for your business.
Our advanced egg coding and marking equipment provides industry-leading capabilities, with offerings from leading brands such as Hitachi and Anser. We provide systems suitable for printing on eggs, egg cartons and other packaging materials, delivering high-fidelity results in even the most challenging applications.
By placing your order with Newcode, you will be able to take advantage of our peerless extended service support, including a five-year warranty, ongoing consumables ordering and parts replacement. Our unique contract model means you can receive your Hitachi printer free of charge.
Learn more about our egg coding and marking systems by contacting Newcode Partnership today on 01942 228882. You can also fill out our online contact form to arrange a call back.
Our egg coding and marking applications
Egg marking and coding is a highly specific area of industrial printing, and therefore requires specialised solutions to meet the needs of the industry and regulators. Egg producers require high-quality coding and marking equipment to imprint essential expiry and traceability data on to their products, in line with government regulations.
Given the high throughput and fast-moving nature of egg production, these coding and marking systems must be extremely efficient, providing high-fidelity printing results on challenging surfaces and substrates, in order to keep production lines moving without downtime.
Newcode Partnership provides marking and coding equipment that are able to meet all of these requirements, with solutions that are suitable for the following applications:
- Egg marking, including printing brand information, barcodes and production/expiry dates directly on to an eggshell
- Egg carton printing, including serial codes, traceability data and production dates, on to a range of packaging styles and materials
- Egg case and packaging printing, including printing batch and supplier-specific information on to packing boxes and crates for ease of traceability
For each of these applications, our coding and marking solutions will help egg producers to provide crucial information for consumers, as well as their retail, wholesale and shipping partners. By investing in our systems, producers will be able to ensure full compliance with food industry regulations, and demonstrate their clear commitment to product quality and supply chain transparency.
At Newcode, we supply advanced printers suitable for a wide range of potential applications, and can help you find the right technology for your needs.
We are authorised brand partners of some of the biggest and most trusted names in the field, including Hitachi and Anser.
Our coding and marking equipment for egg printing
Newcode Partnership’s egg coding and marking systems provide efficient and highly legible printing that meets the most exacting industry standards, while also ensuring reliable performance and ease of use for operators.
Each of these systems offers a number of key features and benefits, including:
- Contact-free printing on a variety of substrates and materials, including curved, fragile eggshells
- Suitable for printing on packaging of all types, including pulp, foam and plastic egg cartons or cardboard packing crates
- Reliable performance with minimal downtime or manual process requirements
- Strong resistance against dust and water ingress, and protection against shocks and impacts, ensuring continuous operations in challenging production environments
- User-friendly touchscreen displays and intuitive workflows
- Compact designs, ensuring suitability for any production environment
To find out more about which of our systems would be best suited for your specific needs and requirements, get in touch with the technical experts at Newcode Partnership today for tailored advice.
Why choose Newcode?
Newcode Partnership is one of the UK’s leading sellers of marking, coding and printing solutions for the egg industry, and we are known for providing our customers with industry-leading coding solutions, backed by long-term service support.
Get in touch with us and we can help you find an egg marking and coding setup that will meet the needs of your business, and arrange ongoing assistance throughout the lifetime of your platform. Our support services include regular consumables ordering, extended warranties and highly responsive technical support, provided by our Europe-wide network of specialist engineers and customer relationship managers.
Additionally, our close partnerships with Hitachi and Anser allow us to provide commercial packages and offers that cannot be found elsewhere. Our flagship contract offering allows you to receive Hitachi printing equipment at zero upfront cost, by signing up to purchase your ink and makeup through Newcode.
Here are some of the benefits of choosing Newcode Partnership for your egg coding needs:
- Receive a Hitachi continuous inkjet printer worth £7,995 for FREE through a unique contract-based service agreement
- First-class customer service and proven client satisfaction
- Access to a Europe-wide network of expert sales representatives, field technicians and distributors
- Bespoke printer stand and custom bracketry services
- Print sample feasibility services
- An efficient monthly repeat consumables order service
- Ink waste management and alternative consumable sourcing services
- Marking and coding equipment leasing and hiring
- Equipment relocation support
With more than 20 years of industry experience of supplying marking and coding solutions for some of the world’s biggest food and beverage brands, you can rely on Newcode to deliver a product and service that will address all of your commercial goals.
Find out more
If you want to know more about our egg coding and marking systems or the services we provide, get in touch with Newcode Partnership today.
Give us a call on 01942 228882, or fill out our online contact form to request a call back at a time that works for you.