Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) Plastic Bottle Printing
Plastic bottle printing can pose operational challenges for manufacturers, but Newcode Partnership offers a range of coding and marking solutions to make the process simple and straightforward. We offer high-performance products from leading manufacturers, backed up by industry-leading services.
Our range of coding and marking equipment includes products from Hitachi and Anser that are optimised for industrial printing on challenging substrates such as plastic. Our systems are regularly utilised by the pharmaceutical, chemical, dairy and food & beverage sectors to deliver high-quality, efficient coding for plastic bottles.
By ordering with Newcode, you will also be able to take full advantage of our peerless aftersale services, which include monthly consumables ordering, on-demand technical advice and a unique contract offer that allows you to claim your Hitachi printer for free.
Our plastic bottle coding solutions
Polyethylene terephthalate (PET) has long been highly used as a liquid container due to its strength, flexibility and transparency. It is commonly used for bottled water, carbonated soft drinks, energy drinks, fruit drinks and more. PET bottles are also becoming increasingly popular for applications in other industries, such as shampoo bottles and makeup containers.
At Newcode Partnership, we sell a number of advanced marking and coding systems that are equipped to handle the challenges associated with printing on curved plastic surfaces, and optimised to meet the needs of fast-moving production pipelines.
All of these products are suitable for printing on PET, one of the plastics most commonly used in the production of liquid containers for soft drinks and bottled water due to its strength, flexibility and transparency.
Our printer solutions offer the following benefits for plastic bottle printing:
- Capable of printing directly on to plastic bottles of various shapes and sizes at speed, utilising a variety of quick-drying inks, adaptable printheads and contact-free printing options
- High-speed printing performance, delivering clear, readable, high-fidelity results for fast-moving production lines where efficiency is essential
- Robust performance in a variety of production environments, including facilities where moisture and high-intensity washdown processes are a factor
- Compact, lightweight and easy to use and install, offering user-friendly and intuitive interfaces
- Economical and reliable, maximising the lifespan of each ink cartridge to minimise costs and reduce downtime
- Suitable for printing barcodes, best-before dates, batch numbers, inventory management data and product labels
We offer bottle coding solutions that are suitable for various industry applications, including the food and beverage, pharmaceutical, chemical and electronics industries. To find the very best solution for your industrial needs, get in contact with Newcode today.
Our coding and marking equipment for PET bottles
Newcode Partnership’s plastic bottle coding and marking systems provide efficient, high-quality printing that exceeds industry standards. Our products also ensure reliable performance and ease of use for operators.
All of our systems offer a range of key benefits and features, including the following:
- Reliable performance and minimal manual process requirements, with very little downtime
- Contact-free printing on a range of substrates and materials, including fragile plastic bottles and curved edges
- Suitable for printing on all types of packaging, including small and large PET bottles
- Strong resistance against water and dust
- Resistance against impacts and shocks as a result of challenging production environments
- Compact designs, ensuring usability in all production environments
- User-friendly touchscreen displays for very easy use
For more information about which of our systems would suit your business the best, get in touch with our team of experts today. We can provide tailored advice to ensure you achieve exactly what you’re looking for from our products.
Why choose Newcode?
As one of Europe’s most trusted vendors of marking, coding and printing equipment, Newcode works closely with leading manufacturers to support your plastic bottle printing workflow with a range of additional services and offers.
Here are just a few of the support services and benefits that Newcode can offer:
Industrial marking, coding and printing technologies are utilised by suppliers and manufacturers in multiple sectors to aid their product identification and traceability efforts.
We are authorised brand partners of some of the biggest and most trusted names in the field, including Hitachi and Anser.
- Receive a Hitachi continuous inkjet printer worth £7,995 for free, through a unique contract-based service arrangement
- First-class customer service and industry-leading customer satisfaction
- Access to our knowledgeable Europe-wide network of sales representatives, field technicians and distributors
- Bespoke printer stand and custom bracketry services
- Print sample feasibility services
- An efficient monthly repeat consumables order service
- Ink waste management and alternative consumable sourcing services
- Marking and coding equipment leasing and hiring
- Equipment relocation support
We have worked with some of the world’s most successful companies to provide sophisticated solutions for plastic bottle printing, including the likes of Procter & Gamble, Unilever, Coca-Cola and Diageo.
By ordering with Newcode, you will receive high-quality equipment suitable for demanding specifications, supported by a best-in-class customer service experience delivered by our Europe-wide network of specialist engineers and customer relationship managers.
Find out more
Get in touch with Newcode Partnership today to find out more about our range of plastic bottle printing and coding solutions. We can provide tailored advice to help you achieve exactly what you’re looking for.