About Newcode & Marking
Newcode marking and coding are a specialist solutions company run by a team of specialist engineers and attentive customer relationship managers. We believe in the ability and reliability of our products and after sales services.
Redefining Industry Standards
With over 20 years’ experience and a trusted supplier of marking and coding such as product identification and traceability solutions to a number of large organisations including Procter and Gamble, Unilever, Arla, Coca Cola, Typhoo, Thatchers, Diageo, HJ Heinz and more.
Our range of inkjet printers and laser markers are used on production lines across a complete range of industry sectors where product identification and trace-ability codes, batch numbers, use by dates, sell by dates and 2D & 3D QR barcodes are a legal requirement.
With a full line of reliable and innovative continuous and thermal inkjet, thermal transfer, UV LED curable, laser, print and apply label systems and print and verify systems, Newcode marking and coding delivers fully integrated solutions that enable product quality and safety, better product recalls and improved manufacturing processes.
Newcode supply high-quality industrial inkjet printers, inks, make-up fluids, solvents, cleaning solutions, and labelling systems designed for marking and coding products in the manufacturing and packaging industry.
Marking & Coding Solutions
Newcode provide a complete range of marking and coding solutions that includes:
- Economical low resolution thermal inkjet printing systems
- High-resolution barcode and graphics printing systems
- Small character printing systems that’s reliable and virtually maintenance free
- Laser marking and coding systems
- Print and apply labelling systems
- Print and verify systems
What we can do for you
Newcode marking and coding prides itself on delivering first-class customer service and continually strives to be the industry’s #1 leader in customer satisfaction. With an extensive inventory of industrial printer parts and a network of factory-trained service engineers, a knowledgeable network of sales representatives, field technicians, and distributors located throughout Europe.
- Marking and coding consultancy and project management
- CIJ Annual Service Agreements
- Panasonic Laser Annual Service Agreement
- HITACHI Service and Breakdown Cover
- Bespoke Printer Stand & Custom Bracketry Service
- Parts and Spares Sourcing Service
- Print Sample Feasibility Service
- Consumable Alternative Service
- Monthly Repeat Consumables Order Service
- Ink Waste Management Service
- Marking and coding equipment Hire Service
- Equipment Relocation Service
- Hitachi Training Courses (Operational & Technical)
- Technical Support Helpline
- Lease Hire Scheme