The Anser U2 thermal inkjet handheld printer is a coding solution for offline packaging printing. The unit is portable, compact and lightweight, weighing only 1kg, and is capable of printing at any angle directly on to non-porous packaging using fast drying non-smearing ink.
The anser u2 mobile handheld printer is capable of printing up to 4 lines of text, barcodes or logos, automatically count, print the date/time/shift and batch numbers. To change the cartridge, it operates a “Hot Swap” system to minimise downtime.
Compatible Ink Cartridges
- Anser SP4 Cartridges: This ink provides remarkable decap time, while maintaining excelling print quality and dark printing resolution on various semi-porous substrates.
- Anser SP2B Cartridges: This specialised dye-based ink was designed to perform on varnished substrates.
- Anser SP2C Cartridges: This specialised dye-based ink was designed to perform well on difficult substrate such as hot PVC substrates.
- Anser NP4 Cartridges: This solvent-based ink is capable of providing good permanence on a wide range of non-porous substrates. When compared to our NP3 ink, you can expect an impressive decap time, darker optical density, shorter drying time of less than 3 seconds, and improved adhesion to various non-porous substrates. Such as copper paper, PP (synthetic paper), golden cardboard, aluminium coated, PP, PVS, PC, OPP, PET, and APET.
- 4-in-1 compact design, integrated with screen, controller printhead & ink cartridge
- Completely stand-alone, no PC required for operation
- Remote control keypad for user-friendly operation
- SD card slot design for easy software upgrades and data backup
- Easy to follow instructions – could be operational in minutes
- Easy ink cartridge replacement design with no maintenance
- Fast drying non-smearing ink available in black, blue, red (more colours available later in the year)
- No solvent consumption
- Anti-Shock mechanism design
- Log report for security check
- Message Pro software is supplied for free on the supplied SD card for easy creation, editing and backup of messages to PC
- Software customisation available upon request