The Hitachi RX2-SD160W flexible model is the latest CIJ model that offers a wide range of options, the specification can be easily matched to the application requirement, whether it is high speed, longer messages, 2D barcodes, QR and micro codes etc.
The Hitachi RX2 Series industrial small character high speed printer, categorised as a non-contact marking system, prints variable product information directly on various substrates. The IJ printer is capable of marking and coding various product materials such as metals, plastics, rubbers, films and papers.
RX2-SD160W is a 3 line printer,which can be upgraded to print up to 5 lines, using upgrade software keys. The printhead is made of cast aluminum body for more rigidity and durability even in harsh environment conditions.
Improved Ink circulation block
Ink filter can be easily replaced. Printer filter assemblies cab be easily accessed in the circulation cabinet front panel and replaced without use of any tools.Wide range of inks available to meet various needs. It includes the highly-functional inks with strong adhesion,even to challenging PP and PE surfaces and the surface of glass with dew condensation as well as environment-friendly varieties such as "chromium-free" and ethanol-based" inks.
Standard Dust & Water Protection
Equipment improvements in the cabinet design allows for easier access to circulation and electrical cabinets for more efficient field installations and routine preventive maintenance. The RX2 series standard model conforms to industry standard dust and water protection (IP 55) of the International Safety Standards (IEC).It is also optimally suited for the production line of Beverage,Food & Pharmaceuticals because of its highly corrosion-resistant stainless steel body.
- User friendly and east to operate with 10.4 inch large-sized liquid crystal colour touch panel display
- Improved maintenance, ink and filter replacement are accessed easily
- Intuitive touch screen with actual print message layout display on screen (WYSIWYG display)
- Function buttons displayed as icons to assist in understanding the button feature
- High reliability, printhead is made of cast aluminum for durability
- Auto power off function
- Can use eco-friendly ink, fluids free of chrome-complex dye and ethanol based inks
- RS-232C compatible transmission with speeds of up to 115kbps
- Integration with various external devices via an I/O interface (PNP/NPN)
- LAN network integration via Ethernet, supporting multiple control protocols