The 32-50 I and 32 C high performance, low cost thermal transfer printers are versatile enough for printing fixed and variable text, data and graphics. It is ideal for reproducing bar codes, real time, sell-by dates, batch numbers, prices, source codes and much more. The Savema 32-50 I and 32 C Thermal Transfer Printer has two component models of bracket can be easily integrated to the machines such as vertical and horizontal form-fill-seal systems, primary labellers, thermo formers and overwrapping equipments. The units are suitable for all intermittent and continuous applications within the food, pharmaceutical cosmetics and automobile spare parts industries has the capability to code all kinds of 1D barcodes and 2D datamatrix codes.
- Patented long life mechanical design needs no maintanence
- 32mm x 50mm print area for intermittent and 32x125 mm for continuous
- 600m ribbon capacity
- Print Quality 300dpi (12 dot / inch).
- Up to 450mm per second print speeds
- The USB can be used to: - Move messages and configurations between printers for local based set-up
- Back-up and restore messages and printer settings
- Large memory for all label formats to be stored locally.